Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Finished and delivered

I finished baby Natalie's quilt
and delivered "Tickle Me"
on Monday.

I shared the front last week
but look how cute the back
looks

 

The design on the back was quite a surprize.




How cute is that?




I think I took more pictures of the back than the front.  I didn't even take a picture after I washed and dried it.  
Humor me, just one more...

 
I asked Ann at http://bunkhousequilts.blogspot.com/ for her opinion while I was quilting it and she suggested a micro stippling around the feathers to make them "pop" more.
Thanks, Ann. 
It did make them pop.  I didn't think it would make that much difference, but it did.

Another baby quilt on the design wall using
Will & Lily's pinks and brown.

Thanks for stopping by.












1 comment:

  1. Your quilting is wonderful, Diane! Looks like you've got feathers down pat now!! I may need to come by for a lesson.....

    ReplyDelete