Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Still quilting feathers

A slow week here,
not a lot of new
happening.
I was hoping to have Natalie's scrap
quilt finished but it was not to be.

I have come up with a name...
I think.
Actually, I have thought of two,
the first is "Tickle Me" or
"Tickle Me Pink"
because of the feathers design I quilted
on it, but it does have green,
so maybe just "Tickle."

Maybe I haven't come up with a name.

Oh, let me show you,
now remember this is my first time to quilt feathers.
They're not show quality or exact
but I'm very pleased with the way they
look.  Still need practice, but I'm getting there.



I still have one border left and some filling in and then I will
be ready to bind it.


I found a piece of pink gingham in my stash
just the right size,
and couldn't remember why I bought it, so I thought
it would look cute for the back.


That's all for me this week.

See what everyone else has beeen working on
linking up with
Sarah at
and Susan st

5 comments:

  1. the gingham is the perfect fit. Such a sweet quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first time? What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and design. And the feathers! haha
    I'm very impressed if you've never done it before. I'm still afraid to do free motion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful feathers, Diane! I hope mine are half as good when I get the nerve up to actually do them!!

    ReplyDelete