Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1. Yea. I get to decorate for fall tomorrow.

Where to start...... I am making treat bags for my son's classmates. They are so cute, using the pattern and labels from Sweetwater. Signed up for their monthly club and I think I am really going to like their stuff. I'll post pictures when I finish them this weekend. That is if I can figure out how to post pictures. LOL

I also need to finish quilting my nephew's baby quilt. I made it using Pure. Don't you just love Pure. It is wonderful, I just want to buy more and more.

More important I need to finish my oldest son's tax return. Extension running out very quickly.

So it looks like I have a very busy weekend, cutting grass, cutting back flowers and such and everything else listed above plus grocery shopping. Hopefully I will be able to quilt some.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment