Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Different

I visited my LQS, The Quilter's Path, last weekend and joined a Block of the Month Club.  There was three color ways to choose from, 30's, brights and Civil War.  I chose Civil War.  Here is my first block

Really easy block, took less than 30 minutes and that included baking a cake for Stevie.  No special occasion, he has just been asking for a cake, yellow cake with chocolate icing.
Here's what I should end up with at the end of the year.


Color Me Happy is the name of the pattern.
I also finished the Jan block for the In Color Order block of the month.
You can join in, just click on the button top right. 



How different can two quilts be.
I've been searching for a pillow sham tutorial, please let me know if you have seen one.
I need to make 2 of them by Friday.

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment: