Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

and the chase is on

3 days left and trying to finish this one.
 
 
I will give all the detail when I finish this one, but for now just some peeks.
I made this quilt for my aunt whose husband passed away.
I am trying to get it finished for two reasons,
 first to give it to her for Christmas.
Second because I have another quilt that has to be finished by
mid January.
 
Detail work almost finished, then background fill.
 
With work, shopping and helping my older son with
wallpapering and painting a new shop and just life in general
working every minute I can to finish.
Sometimes that means 5 minutes at a time.
 
Will let you know who it goes.
 


6 comments:

  1. It's looking good, Diane! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is looking wonderful I am sure your Aunt will b really touched when you give it to her

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's certainly going to be a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Murfreesboro! Your quilting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete