Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
 
Today is a day that most people give thanks.
I am most thankful for my wonderful family,
their unconditional love and support.
I would not be me without them.
 
I want to thank God for my 2 wonderful sons,
especially my special needs son. 
He has opened my eyes and I see the true meaning of love. 
 
Thankful for all of my friends, quilting, blogging
and all of those that put up with my quilting, not knowing what the heck I'm talking about, but smile and act like they are understanding.
  
Thankful that, even though my husband isn't getting better,
 at least his health is stable. 
Hopeful that I will have many more years with him.
 
Thankful for my job and home and all that
 I have been blessed with.
 
May you have a wonderful day!
 
 
(Those lines are straight.)
 
Working on background fill.
Trying to finish up this one because I have a
special quilt I want to finish for Christmas.
Yes, I know less than 30 days,
 but my sister says I work better under pressure.
Happy turkey day!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! And good luck on finishing your two quilts - I've got two to finish by Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you certainly have lots to be thankful for, so good to have such a positive attitude, i am going to sit down today and see what I can be thankful too and uplift myself your post has done me a world of good so that is top of my thankful list thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I LOVE what you did between the points of the stars, amazing. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete