Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Vacation over

Vacation is over. 
Back to my 8 to 5 job on Monday. 
Did I get finished everything on my list?
Well, NO!
I won't go into all the boring details, let's just it
didn't go as planned.
 
I did get to quilt a little on Barbara's quilt.
I wanted the middle blocks to be different from the rest of the blocks, so the eyes would be drawn to the middle.
 

I quilted 1/2 cross hatching around the middle square.
This was the first time I have cross hatched and it was much easier than I thought it would be.
Let me show you something else...
a little before and after
 
Diamonds before background fill.
 
Diamonds after fill.
Not a real good picture, but they really pop up and give
texture to the middle section.
I am hoping to finish this one tomorrow,
but I think it may take a little longer because I've only been able
to quilt a couple of hours a day.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Time for a little boy to go to bed.



3 comments: