I was busy all weekend so not much time for quilting but I do have 2 quilt that I must finish soon, time is running out.
My list for this week will be:
- finish quilting my friend retirement quilt (waiting on thread that hopefully won't keep breaking)
- work on graduation quilt for my friends son. (you notice I didn't say finish)
- Pull fabric for Hands2Help Challenge
- Sew binding on "Little Sprout" quilt
- Finish yard work that has been started (I have before and after pictures that are amazing)
- Finish star blocks for Just One Star and get them in the mail.
That's all for me this week. I want to get back to quilting.