Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

WHEW!!

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post. I haven't been slacking, I've been super busy, like everyone else. I thought I had given myself enough time to finish everything, WRONG. I am at work so not a lot of time to post. I did finish the notepad holders for my son's teachers. And yes I took pictures, they are in the camera. Will I share? Yes as soon as I get home I will try and post. Never finished table runners for my family. Never finished MY Christmas quilt. I have the top and back pieced for my Dirty Santa exchange at work, so I have 5 days to finish it. I have notepad covers and calendars to make for my family. Sounds simply and would be if that was all I had to do. Tonight I am traveling to look at a puppy for my son for Christmas. Insane? YES.

Will show progress next time. Although my list is long I do finish some things.

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain - I'm planning on finishing the Christmas quilt I started last January next month - it's my UFO goal for the month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think I have so much time until December actually arrives. Ha!!!

    I am visiting from Jolly Bingo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am visiting from Holly Jolly Blog Bingo, Blog Roll.

    You have some wonderful quilts and things featured. Like you, short on time. I will return later.

    Happy Holidays.
    grami
    gramisews at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete