Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Present to Marie




This is what I made for Marie. I hope she like them. I made a table runner, kitchen towels and mug rugs or hot pads (her choice). I really liked the way they turned out. I hope she likes them. I liked the table runner so much I made one for myself. You know one of those, to me from me gifts. The pictures are not the greatest but I thought they were very pretty.
(I can't seem to get my pictures to post where I want them)
We have a Dirty Santa or White Elephant or Secret Santa exchange at work. This year I decided to make a quilt throw. I have it all pieced and need to start quilting it tonight. This is the first year I have made anything for our exchange. I hope they like it. I hope someone fights for it, just a little. I will post pictures after I quilt it.

2 comments:

  1. I love your little table runner! Very unique!!

    By the way, do you know that you are set up as a "no reply" blogger? That means I can't respond to your comments by replying to the e-mail I receive from Blogger. If this is unintentional, you can find directions on how to fix the problem here: http://www.pleasant-home.com/search/label/No-Reply

    Nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Love the warm holiday colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete