Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I finished it!!!!

I finished my great nephew's baby quilt. He came into this world Nov 2 at 6:02 a.m., 8lbs 2oz and 21 inches long. Can you say basketball player? He is just a tease.... acting like he wants to meet everyone and then just quit. His poor mother, but I don't think this will be the only time he tests his parents patients. Anyway, tah dah eye candy for you.


I actually pieced it back in August and was so proud that I has it ready in time for the baby shower but....... Pure yardage had not made it to the stores yet so I could not finish it. Pure hit the stores about a week after the shower but then I had school starting and then my son's Down Syndrome Buddy walk. I finally got back to the quilt but the little guy beat me.


Pretty simple piecing, a coin quilt. Didn't really follow a pattern.
I couldn't take the pictures outside, I was at work, so I had to take them in our conference room. And look at my cute little label.
I ordered them from Sweetwater and I just love them. Next time I order I might leave a little more room to write in the date and a name.
Hope dad, mom and baby like it and enjoy it.


I am goingto start on my Secret Santa exchange. I have so many ideas so I will have to narrow down what I want to make. Post a comment so that I know I not just talking to myself. OMG I just notice I put the label on upside down, too late now, FedEx man has it on a truck headed for Charlotte, NC, maybe they won't notice. That's what I get for rushing this morning before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment