Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

Let's Catch Up

I was looking through some pictures on my computer and realized
I had never posted some of them. 
Man, I tell you life gets real busy 
sometimes.
I'll try not to make it too long, but lots of eye candy.

Kelly Cline, well known for quilting linens,
 http://www.kellyclinequilting.com/ had a Facebook challenge.
She drew names from the comments posted.
Kelly had found a set of matching placemats and napkins.
I believe there were 8 of them.
My name was drawn and she mailed me a placemat.
We could quilt it any way we wanted.  All of the pieces will be in a traveling
quilt exhibit.  We will receive them back after they have traveled for a year.




I know the exhibit will be on display at HMQS this spring.
Kelly has set up several other shows for displaying.


This is a beautiful candlewicking quilt made by a my friend, Diana.

 Sorry to say these are the only pictures I took.  Did not take one of the whole quilt, 
but it was beautiful.

Went on a retreat and we all started making these little stars. 
 Lisa Bonjean, Primitive Gatherings, started these during the summer.

One more. 
Went to the Southern Charm Quilt show last weekend.  It is a semi-annual
show by the Cookeville Crazy Quilters.  Very surprised, but proud that a couple 
of my quilt won ribbons.
First up is "When the Stars Come Out"  it is 
a pattern by Judy Martin 
"Wedding Bands".



"Roses for Miss Alice" won also.
It was a great show and I will show more pictures of the beautiful quilts.
More to post.



4 comments:

  1. congtratulations on your ribbons love the when the stars come out not seen this design before very eyecatching.
    You have been busy on other projects too, I am sure lots of people will enjoy seeing your work on tour, shame it does not come to the Uk for us to see and enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! beautiful quilts/quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!!

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete