Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Halloween/Fall wall hanging

I started making this wall hanging last year
or maybe the year before and I finally finished it
just in time to hang this year.


I will hang it in my office.
Take a little of the ho hum out of work.
Something pretty to look at.


I cheated a little to get it finished.  I sewed the applique on the 
longarm.  I know my local peeps are shaking their heads.
(not in a good way)


Turned out nice to hang in my office.

 Who's going to MQX next week??


5 comments:

  1. this will certainly brighten up your office, wonder do you have wall hangings for each season

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I'm going to MQX and am excited taking 2 classes one on Feathers, and one on borders

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! It's gorgeous!! You have me inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! And just ignore those head-shakers - finished is better than perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. The pumpkins look great so adding them via the long arm seems to have worked really well.

    ReplyDelete