Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

life just gets in the way.....

I have been working on a couple of
 quilts, but can't show them
just yet.
 
I put this one back on the frame.
 
 
 
I still don't have a camera,
 so bad photos with my phone camera.
I still have some background fill to finish.
This one goes way back, but it is BIG.
If I remember correctly 105X105.
 

I took it off the frame to quilt a few smaller quilts.
For those that may not know, the Dresden blades are made
from the shirts of my boss who passed away.  I am making quilts for his wife (this one) and his 3 children.
 
Fall is in the air,
 so maybe yard work will be
over soon and I will have more time to quilt.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week. 
 


1 comment:

  1. quilting is looking great, so looking forward to seeing these quilts you are making in memory of your boss.

    ReplyDelete