Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Finally a winner and quilting again

Stevie has drawn another winner.
It is #14, Margaret at Margiestitcher.
You win 4 fat quarters

I will contact you by email to get your snail mail address.
 
Took me a little longer to recover from my surgery than
I had expected, but I do return to work on Monday (bummer).
Had a few set backs but I think all is taken care of.
I would like to thank everyone for your encouragement, thoughts and prayers.
I thought I would or could get so much quilty stuff done during my
2 weeks recovery, but no.  I did not get much of anything done.

Just didn't feel like sewing, quilting.
 
I do have a little to show.  I think I showed this wallhanging before my surgery
 
I loaded it and started quilting.
 
 
 
You'll have to over look my blue markings.
 
 
I finished piecing 2 other quilts but didn't take pictures.  I'll share those soon.
 
That's all I have, still tired.
 
 

8 comments:


  1. Good to hear you are feeling better and surgery went well. Now take things easy and do not overdo things. Your quilt looks great amazing quilting on it
    so thrilled to have won thee fat quarters and one of my favourite colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey don't be hard on yourself. Recovery always takes longer than we think it will. I'm glad you are almost back to normal and you'll be quilting away as before soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems like quite alot to have got done to me. 2 finished quilt tops and another partly quilted, all while feeling ill and recovering from surgery. Well done, that's more than I've done in the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"m glad you're better, it's no fun not being healthy! Sorry you'll have to start working though... Your quilting looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your recovery is back on track. Love the quilting on your wall hanging. I actually like seeing the blue marks, I love seeing how others mark their quilts. Such beautiful feather motifs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your feathers are just beautiful on this quilt :) And I'm in love with the feathers on that very modern text fabric - super cool. I never get anything much done, either, at such times. I'm glad thing seem to have been resolved for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to find your mojo when your in recovery. Sometimes you just have to give yourself permission to take things easy. Love your feathering. Hope you bounce right back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I'm lovin' this quilt. You quilting designs are just gorgeous! What cute baby quilts you have done too. Glad you are feeling better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete