Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

This Santa elf is working hard

Been alittle while.  Like a lot of you I have been very busy.  I made a t-shirt quilt for a friend of a friend.  30 t-shirts to be exact, this quilt was huge.  I think it was 95x126.  It turned out a lot better than I thought it would.  You will have to take my word for it because it was so big Mister quilt-holder-upper couldn't hold it up.  I brought my camera to work so someone at work could hold it up, but everyone was too busy looking to take a picture, but it didn't matter because my camera wouldn't work.  When the lady came by to pick it up I was going to use my phone, but she was so excited I forgot to ask her for a picture.  Sooo, no picture.  Take my word for it, it was pretty.  I'll post a picture if I can talk her into bringing it back.

This is my To Do list until Christmas...

1. piece and quilt Anthony's t-shirt quilt.
Has been pieced, along with the back and
 is on the frame half quilted. 

2. Piece and quilt 2 quilts for the Bosses at work.
Everyone pitched in for material cost but I have
to make them.
Not even started.  In exchange the ladies at work
will make up the candy bags for Stevie's classroom so
that I have more quilty time..

3. Piece and quilt another t-shirt quilt for a friend of a friend's friend.

4. decorate the rest of our house.
Christmas tree is up, no other decorating inside.
Half of the outside lights are up, ran out, had to go buy more.
(trees and bushes must have really grown.)

5. close out year at work, inventory, etc.
Working on it (inbetween blogging).

I have decided this 8-5 job really interferes.
But I do like a place to sew and I do like to eat so I guess I'll
keep it.

Mister (disabled) quilt-holder-upper says he will wrap presents and
cut out letters for bosses quilts since he can't help me with physical work.

To everyone who is in the same boat,
Get- R- Done!!
So glad all of my shopping is finished.

Check this out
Occupy Sewing Room

(I don't know if I did that right)  I can't occupy my sewing room for a whole day but I have to use every minute I can.

1 comment:

  1. Whew! Makes me tired just to read all your activities! We seem to come up with extra energy this time of year don't we? Merry Christmas!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete