Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

YEA !!! and a Whoop Whoop

I finally had to move my computer back to where it was. Did not know I had to set up wireless before I moved it. DUH!

Several things to share today. First off...Joining Sarah for Friday Whoop Whoop (even though it took me until Saturday)
I finished this flimsy using Blush by Moda. I found the pattern in a magizine, sorry I can recall which mag but if you want to know I'm sure I can find it and let you know.







Here is a little closer look.






I had enough scraps left over to make a Sudoku flimsy. I really like how both of them turned out.
That's little Gibby in the picture. Can't believe how much he has grown since Christmas.





Next I tried my hand at wonky squares. These blocks were fun to play with not a lot of thought. I like the way they turned out also. They are actually a little wonkyer (is that a word?) Should have everything together by tonight.


The last quilt is on my UFO quilt list. Remember this nightmare of a quilt. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong with this quilt. I have it on the frame and have been quilting on it but this past week my thread keeps breaking. I have done everything I know to do. But I am NOT giving up!! I will finish this quilt from !$&? !!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Diane, you did great!! Your top two quilts look awesome (I've made both of those designs, too!) and I love your wonky block. Hopefully you'll get over your problems with thread breakage soon......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having thread problems. What kind are you using? Have you tried rethreading the entire lenghth from spool to needle? Dust out the tensioner. Or maybe loosen the tension just a 1/4 turn.

    ReplyDelete