Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Wedding quilt

Last year it was baby quilts,
this year it's wedding quilts.
 
A friend's daughter is getting married,
so you know what that means...
yep a quilt.
 
 
I forgot to take a full view before picture,
but this is before I started quilting.
I had another quilt loaded but my thread order
did not come on Friday, so I took that one off the
frame and loaded this one, hoping to
finish it this weekend.
 
 
Of course, there has to be names
and dates.
Background fill
 
A little curved crosshatching and feathers.
 
 before background fill...
 
and after.
 
This quilt is modern meets traditional,
but I'm loving it.
 
Did I finish this weekend?
No, but close.
I had to replace the bobbin and my tension messed up
and I didn't feel like working on it so
I walked away.
 
Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July.
Have a blessed week.
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I know not only are you loving it but everyone that sees it will love it too, beautiful quilting

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to agre with Margaret...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilting! I had to laugh about your closing sentences. Walking away does wonder oftentimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful quilt - you are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice drink
    plz visit cbuystore

    ReplyDelete